So I had met a man, things got serious (engagement!), and we decided that my daughter and I should move in with him.
(That is the very condensed version of the story.)
We both agreed I need a job before I moved out there. So I spoke with the father of my child and got the ok for the move. The job hunt began!
Well it took awhile but I got a job. Or at least it is a very high possibility. On top of it, its a great job opportunity. I go to the father, tell him and he returns with "I think we should go to court because I won't agree unless you either move back when she goes to school or give custody to me." My response "WTF."
I just didn't use short form when it actually came out.
I went home crying and so upset. I couldn't believe he would do that. Then when I calmed down I realized that it was exactly in character for him. He thinks he will never see her.
So I went to court and filed the proper papers.
He has this idea that I don't want him to see his daughter. That is not the case at all. You would all be so proud of my parenting plan I proposed.
I think one of the most upsetting parts is that I may have had that job. Well I got in contact with the company and they said that since I have a specific court date already in place that they may be able to work with me and hold the job to see if the move will be permitted!!
I needed that good news.
And on top of everything my car insurance went down almost $100.
How freakin awesome is that.
Hopefully the good news continues.
No comments:
Post a Comment