Monday, May 23, 2011

Four more months until the love of my life is two!

Yes, I agree:
  • Four months is far away.
  • I am crazy for already planning.
  • A two year old doesn't even know what a birthday is let alone a birthday party.
But I can't help myself! 
I have already begun the planning. I have the theme already set. Now with the move (or possible move: see earlier post) I don't even know where I am going to hold this party.
Yet I am ok with that part.
So the idea as of now is:

Milk and cookies theme!

I have gotten some phenomenal ideas from other blogs that I will post soon to give recognition for their awesome work. Over the next few months I will post my ideas, pictures, etc. 
I cannot wait. 
I have a little too much fun with birthday parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment