Monday, May 16, 2011

And so my newest journey begins...

Let me introduce myself.

I go by Pandora.
I am a single mother to a beautiful 19 month old little girl. 
She is my world.
I work a job that I do not like so that I can provide for her. Yet what it has led to is her and I sharing a single bedroom in my parents home. 
Do I like the situation? It has its positives such as the help and love of my parents. But I am almost 24 and have a child so it is not the ideal situation. 
I have decided to make a change in my life for my daughter.
That is where this blog comes into play!
I am going to write about my hopes of making a better life for her and I. 
My attempts at these hopes.
It will be interesting as I am the most indecisive person. But I will do my best to have a little fun along the way.
Along the way i will share my job hunting experiences, school reviews, and even the more fun clothing I love, movies I see, places I go, etc. 
(A girl can't always be serious!)
So my friends...
Welcome to the Life of This Single Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment