I drove to visit my man over the weekend.
Well, it was to meet up with the person holding my job for me (well I sure hope they hold it).
While I was there my love took me out to an awesome dinner at Austin's steak house. We then went to see Pirate of the Caribbean in 3D. I let him choose the movie since I saw Fast Five and Thor without him.
(Sorry babe)
It was not my top choice but let me tell you...I was pleasantly surprised.
The story was very good. I loved the characters, both new and old. The special effects were great.
And of course my eye candy Johnny Depp aka Jack sparrow
(*ahem* Captain of course)
was looking as good as ever!!
I highly recommend the movie. And especially in 3D. I am not the biggest fan of 3D but this movie was done very well when it came to the timing and such.
It was a lovely weekend. I missed my baby girl. But she had a lot of fun with her grandparents at her cousins birthday party. A little toddler girl time was good for her.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment