Monday, May 16, 2011

Let the Job hunt begin.

Now that I have the introduction out of the way I will fill you in on a little something...
I dislike job hunting!
I am currently dating a wonderful man and have decided to move my little girl and I in with him. This means though that a relocation is going to take place. Well I know that it would not be intelligent to move without a job in place (darn bills) so I have been searching...
and searching...
and searching...
...ugh...
The internet has truly been my best friend. I have had a couple interviews but to no avail. I do understand thought that most places want to give these jobs to locals since the job market is so rough out there. 
No hard feelings.
Seriously...none *ahem*
What would be ideal is a work from home job! I could take care of my daughter and work at the same time. It would be amazing. Oh wait, work from home with a toddler? 
Is that even possible? Hahaha!

Any ideas out there ladies?!

No comments:

Post a Comment